Ravenswick Chronicles - Procedural Investigation RPG

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
vlastan
001 Subscriber

Re: Ravenswick Chronicles - Procedural Investigation RPG

Postby vlastan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 am

After a lot of work spent on making new environments and polishing the base code here are some new screenshots:

Image1.jpg

Foggy.jpg

Home.jpg

Circle.jpg

HouseInTheWoods.jpg

HouseInTheWoods2.jpg

Caves.jpg

Ruins.jpg

If you are interested you can follow the facebook page that i am making for the project: Ravenswick Chronicles. I will also post updates there.

twitchcoe
001 Subscriber

Postby twitchcoe » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:24 am

I can't get over how great this looks.. Those visuals are killer. Can't wait to see more of this, man.

noeneto123
001 Fanatic

Postby noeneto123 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:51 am

Very nice visuals indeed! I'd certainly like to play an investigation game like this! Keep up the nicely job!

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 am

This looks absolutely amazing! Can barely wait for it to be released. I'm guessing you have plans to sell it on Steam or something like itch.io?
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image
Tales of Astya (WIP) Development Blog

vlastan
001 Subscriber

Postby vlastan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 am

Partysofa wrote:This looks absolutely amazing! Can barely wait for it to be released. I'm guessing you have plans to sell it on Steam or something like itch.io?

Yes, but distribution is a step i see too far away at the moment :)

Previous

Return to Games In Progress