Need Deutsch translater for upcoming game!

Azadar
001 Enthusiast

Re: Need Deutsch translater for upcoming game!

Postby Azadar » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:42 am

It's ok =)
A very long time have been, since the thread has opened.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:09 am

Azadar wrote:It's ok =)
A very long time have been, since the thread has opened.

Actually...maybe i could use your help, am making a game "No Name Yet" but the game is about a portal that travels to other worlds... kinda like stargate but no resemblance at all....Maybe you could help with that?

Azadar
001 Enthusiast

Postby Azadar » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 am

I can help you. I've watched Stargate SG-1 and I like it. I will work good, I promise =)
Write it all to Notepad. Send me a message when you've start working. You can send me an E-Mail, when you've got the first 50-200 lines. My E-Mail is (Sicudor@yahoo.de). One question: Will this be an isometric-game?
The idea is very good. It'll be a good game.
By the way: I'm better in english, when I read it. My first language is german. So I'll be usefull for you :D

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 am

Azadar wrote:I can help you. I've watched Stargate SG-1 and I like it. I will work good, I promise =)
Write it all to Notepad. Send me a message when you've start working. You can send me an E-Mail, when you've got the first 50-200 lines. My E-Mail is (Sicudor@yahoo.de). One question: Will this be an isometric-game?
The idea is very good. It'll be a good game.
By the way: I'm better in english, when I read it. My first language is german. So I'll be usefull for you :D

No its not isometric, i really wish it was but i dont know what software to use for it and i also cant create great art. If i could get decent isometric art then yeah i would make it isometric.

I will jot it all in Wordpad not Notepad as its easier, default O/S have wordpad installed. Also i will add you to the Beta list on the games section, so when i get a sample out you can view it.

Your English seems okay to me, i will email you shortly with further information.

Previous

Return to Deutsch