you're not alone

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: you're not alone

Postby MIV » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:07 am

Samuel frantically searched for the thirteenth floor again by phasing in and out of walls, but to no avail; the closest was a suite on the twelfth floor, where an old man resides.
"I've been to that floor before, and I've almost never made it."
Samuel glanced down.
The old man's legs were severed, and stumps were found instead.

"And why would you ask, kind soul?"
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Location: Mars, Earth A, Earth B, or Io. Depending on the timeline you're in.

Postby dragon keyblade » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

((Did this die?))
Rod Serling wrote:You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas; you've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Name: Sprenger
Sex: Not yet...
Skin: White
Powers: Explosives, Befriend with Souls, cause chaos
Weakness: Unfriendly souls, demons that only exist for terror

Sprenger enters the hotel. From outside it looks nice. He is confused about the windows in floor 13, becasue they seem to be broken since years.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 am

Name: Pipper
Skin: tanned
Powers: elements
Weakness: Can't control her powers fully yet

Pipper walked towards the doors of the hotel looking at the 13th floor when she walked into a white skined man near the entrance "sorry, i didn't mean to i was just looking at the 13th floor do you know what happened there" she asked in wonder
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Username: Pablo mpg
Name: Bill Beakman
Bio: A fifty yr old man with a lot of talent. the hotel has hired him to investigate the screams on the Missing thirteenth floor. He is armed with a .55 Magnum. He checked in for his room on the 7th floor.

Bill Walked up to an elevator. he pressed the up button. The elevator opened Bill Stepped inside. there was a bellhop wearing an old looking Outfit.
" What Floor Mac?" inquired the hopbell
" Seventh Please"
The elevator turned pitch black. bill saw that the bellhop was missing along with all the buttons on the elevator. the door opened and he was pushed out"
" What Mac no tip?" bill Heard. Bill walked to room one. he used the door key but it melted. he poked the handed and it singed his finger.
" Hello Is anyone else up here, and can someone explain what just happened?"
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 am

After she went in the elevator she then got pushed onto the 7th floor into a man "sorry"
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:43 am

Sprenger, who decided to take the stairs because he missed the elevator, finds himself infront of a wall.
The stairs and the handway suddenly end in the wall. Also a only half picture is sticking out of it.
oO(Who build a wall directly on a stair?)
When he touched the wall it felt very cold and wet.
"This is floor 13, sir." An very deep whisper says and before Sprenger can look over his shoulder, he is kicked into the wall that suddenly turns to a floor.
When Sprenger stands up, he sees a man and a woman standing in front of the elevator.
"Geez! They have nice waiters here, don't they? Serioulsy, kicking me into a wall... A door whould do the same job like that weird twisting room effeckt..."
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 pm

"I know" she said smiling "the only reason i'm here is to see what happend on floor 13, do you know what happend?" she asked.
Quiz results:

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 pm

"Oh damn! It's a trap, I guess... I have been told the same thing."
Sprenger stands up.
"Okay. Here defenitly is something creepy stealing my salary, and I hate it when something steals my salary!"
He pics up a fire extinguisher from a wall and starts to spray in the air, hoping that the foam will stick on the ghosts to make them visible.
"Alright, undeath spookys! Come out, I gotta discuss your departure with you!"

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:12 pm

"ermmm...... are you okay?" she asked "should i be sceard?"
Quiz results:

PreviousNext

Return to Forum-Based Games