Metal City

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Re: Metal City

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Crawling through the vents she said "we're over the cells now" she saw a robot in a cell "he a friend of yours?"
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 pm

" You could say, But He wasn't for my cause."
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 pm

"should we help him then"
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 pm

" I Guess all you need to do is breack the vent and i will carry him out.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Steambreath's backup system is completed.
He remebers himself fleeing from a wave of phoenix naphalm and trying to evacuate the flying fortress.
His logic algorythem tells him, that he failed at doing this.
He notices two human beeings in the vent above him.
With his speakers as silent as possible he wispers:
"Greetings! If you bring me my legs and arms and connect them again it would be positive for our escape."
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 pm

" Steam breath they are on the wall opposite of you." Xuber breaks the vent and hops down.
" Here Leg,Arm,Arm,Leg"

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:47 am

"someone's coming we gotta move fast"
Quiz results:

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:38 pm

With his left arm fixed, Steambreath fixes his right arm and his legs, when the hydraulic door automatic starts to unseal the door.
He follows Xuber back in the vent and the three start to crawl before the guard enters the room.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:37 pm

They were over the kitchings now "hold up i need to stock up my food" she said kicking the vent and jumping out she then started to look for food taking tins and putting them in her bag when a derin came in and yelled "not this time girly" he shot towards zelika but missed, zelika then did a flip till she was behind the derin and stabbed him in the back. Zelika then dropped her bow and arrows to then pick up 2 hand pistols "this is better i will need these latter" she said crawling back into the vents. "lets go then"
Quiz results:

Previous

Return to Forum-Based Games