Medevil RPG game

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Re: Medevil RPG game

Postby Pablo mpg » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Name:Thalador the Sneaky
Character:Theif
Weapon:Magic Dagger
Armor:White hooded cloak trimmed with black. Leather Boots.
Items: None
Health:50%
Magic:100%
Money:5

Hiding in the trees Thalador Looked for anyone. luckily no one was there. He counted the money from his recent crime. He was displeased at the amount but was glad of the topic he had just revived
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm

(i'm on the 4th book)

mutterings of discontent about losing the girl rose around me "just until they don't suspect me is when i'll strike" i thought to myself as i looked at the disgusting men who had burned maerad's village down "there she is!" yelled someone in excitement as i looked is saw a girl lying next to a man with a hammer as they all started to run to her i teleported the staff to the girl then walked to the side of the path to avoid attention

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 pm

'Jebus christy, what a shock! I better head off mysteriously! Ta-ta!'
Last edited by Predator King on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 am

The staff retuned to maerad's hand she pointed it at the strange man "Just leave me alone I don't want to fight" she said trying to look brave but anyone could see that she was scared.
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:16 am

'Holy wow guys, I'm back now! What a shock!'
Last edited by Predator King on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:34 am

Maerad could see the rage in his eyes "What did I ever do to you?" she asked still holding her staff towards him ready to strike at a moments notice
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:49 am

e
Last edited by Predator King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am bacon.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 am

"It's not just a pointy stick It's magical and I will not just lie down let me past"
Quiz results:

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:58 am

Thalador Saw The People arguing. He wondered if he could make money off of them. " Better not." he said to himself. he covered his mouth hoping no one would notice him
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:32 am

Any starting locations? Setting...? Restrictions...?

PreviousNext

Return to Forum-Based Games