RPG mystic

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

RPG mystic

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:56 pm

To play put this profile

Name: Naomi
Weapons: sword and wind powers
Personality: bubbly
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: blonde
Hair type: long, straight, side fringe

As she walked up to the big golden doors she heard a scream behind her " hello is someone there?" she yelled as she turned around to see nothing but a pond.....
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Re: RPG mystic

Postby dylmani555 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Name: Zodian
Weapons: Lightning sword
Personality: Harsh, Violent
Eye colour: Topaz
Hair Colour: Magneta
Hair Style: Wild in a way that looks neat

Sneaking through the shadows, Zodian found it rather fun tormenting the girl. Jumping behind her, she uttered a harsh scream, only to dash out of sight shortly after.
http://afefe89c.placepictures.com
Every click here gives me $0.15 for my company.
Empathy - Rise of The Rebellion:
Maps: ////////// - 4%
Sprites: ////////// - 2%
Story: ////////// - 47%
Items: ////////// - 8%
Scripts: ////////// - 0%
Overall: ////////// - 12%

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:13 am

"If this is a joke your going to regreat it" she yelled walking towards the pond when suddenly the floor gave way under her feet and she fell to what seamed to be her doom
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:31 am

Somebody please explain this thing's setting. Oh well, no backseat moderating, so I might as well join.

Children who can't even carry the trembling limbs they were born with
Last edited by Predator King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 am

Shortly after falling naomi woke to hear gun shots, she tried to move but her leg was trapped under a rock "help someone please!"
Quiz results:

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 pm

"Help you!? Help me!! I'm Being attacked!!! Here! This rock is mainly metal so..." And with one quick movement a strange magnetic force from Zodian's hand threw the rock out of the way. "Now help!!!"

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 am

(I mean it, you two, post a thread in the introductions forum. ;) )

Hearing gunshots, Perin switches his weapons safety off, prepared for combat.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:57 am

"I coming okay don't worry" suddenly a mini tornado formed around naomi and lifted her out of the hole.

(what introduction forum)
Quiz results:

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 am

Children that God has abandoned, restlessly creeping out.
Last edited by Predator King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 pm

"Um is anyone huungryyy?" She takes out a meatball and irradiates it. It grows to a super size! "Dig in and don't forget to keep some for later! Oh! Right! Bullets!!" A zap of lightning emmits from the sky, travelling from bullet to bullet. "There! Now, meatball anyone?"
Last edited by dylmani555 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Next

Return to Forum-Based Games