Who can you trust RPG

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Who can you trust RPG

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Story: 1000 years ago the world was comsumed by darkness and hulls and dark wizards took the lifes of many the did not follow arkotel the dark one himself (one person can be arkotel) . Many races were divided into diffrent parts of the world. Today the darkness still rules and only small groups of people still rebel. In this world of death and lies who can you trust.

Choose a race:

Elves skills are bow and arrow and spells. When the world divided the elves went to an island called Alecia.

Humans skills are weapons and intelligence. When the world divided the human spilt into many small towns.

Orks skills are strenght. When the world divded the orks went to dark mountains (where it is always winter).

Elemental spirits (when not powered up they just look like humans) skills are there elemental powers and 1 animal form. When the world divied the elementals lifted the forest of life into the sky. (1 elemental power each).

Goblins skills are speed. When the world divied the goblins hid in any cave they could.

Dwarfs skills are weapons. When the world divied the dwarfs went to the marshes.

Dark wizards skills are dark spells. When the world divied the dark wizards went to the forest of death.

Hulls (dark version of bards) skills are same as dark wizards. When the world divied the hulls went to live with the dark wizards.

Wizards skills are light spells. When the world divied Wizards went to live with humans.

Bards skills as wizards and music. When the world divied bards went to pellinor.

centaurs skills are fast. When the world divied centaurs went to centaurs pass (a maze)

each charecter needs a diffrent kind of profile they all will have the main ones wich are
Name:
Side: (light, dark or not chosen)
weapon:
Looks like: (pic or description)

Not all races need extras,the extras for profiles
Elemental spirits extras are elemantal power (e.g earth, wind, fire or water) animal form want it looks like and what human form looks like.
wizards and bards extras are main spell.
dark wizards and hulls extras are main spells.

Here is my profile.

Name: Ardenia
Race: Elemental spirit
Personality: calm (sometimes), smiley and dose not trust people easy
Side: Light
Weapon: sword
Looks like: (human form)
anime_girl80.jpg

Elemental power: wind
Elemental form:
WhiteAnimeGirl1.jpg

animal form: big white wolf with blue eyes

After the battle was done Ardenia returned to her human form and fell to the ground crying in a knee deep river, She cryed because her brother died in battle and his blood filled the river turning it red. She held her brother as he slowly drifted into a never ending sleep his last words were "Get a team together and stop the evil arkotel, don't let me die for nothing. And listen c-carefully......" he was gone and ardenia was left alone crying when a twig snapped behind her "whos there?".
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Re: Who can you trust RPG

Postby dylmani555 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 pm

If I can be a special centaur then yay!

Name: Darius
Race: Draconic Centaur
Personality: Cold, dark.
Side: Not chosen
Weapon: Claws, fists, teeth and Bow
Looks like:
Draconic.jpg

But with huge wings, claws not hooves and razor sharp teeth(no claws on hands)
Extras: Lightning fast agility, weak fire spells.

Otherwise:

Name: Darius
Race: Centaur
Personality: Cold, dark.
Side: Not chosen
Weapon: Hooves, fists and Bow
Looks like:
Draconic.jpg

Just tell me which one to use :D
http://afefe89c.placepictures.com
Every click here gives me $0.15 for my company.
Empathy - Rise of The Rebellion:
Maps: ////////// - 4%
Sprites: ////////// - 2%
Story: ////////// - 47%
Items: ////////// - 8%
Scripts: ////////// - 0%
Overall: ////////// - 12%

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 pm

You can use your first one if ya want :D
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:08 pm

YAY!!!!

Noticing his prey had been spotted by the girl, Darius carefully ducked down behind the bushes. Unfortunately the smell of death was driving him wild.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:11 pm

"I said whos there?! ANSWER ME!!" she said trying to hold down the tears because she didn't want to look weak. She was holding her sword up now ready to fight.
Quiz results:

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Thinking the girl must be rather stupid if she doesn't realise that Fell Deer can't talk, he remained in his hiding place.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:25 pm

I must be imagening it she thought and then turned back to her brother "i will not let you die for nothing" she whisperd in his ear "you need a respectfull grave" she added and then she closed her eyes and started to glow white it was dim at first but then it got brighter when the light went away sat in her place was a white wolf with blue eyes she then started to dig a grave.
Quiz results:

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Unable to resist anymore, Darius jumped out and grabbed the wolf by then neck. "Finally! Some food!"

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:28 pm

( I like RPG's)
Name: Kol'Sengur
Race: Elf
Personality:
Side: Dark
weapon: Staff Of EverShadow
Attitude: ANGRY selfish
Place in elf society: Tyrant Captain Of war. He Made a deal with arkotel and allows his leagion to attack.
Spells: 1. Sky Fury 2. BrainWash 3. Dark Spikes
Looks like:
Lok'.jpg
Another Creation by me, but simpler
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 pm

(Shannon I'd hurry up and do something!!!)

Preparing to eat the prey, Darius snarled.

Next

Return to Forum-Based Games