Fallen Realms (Forum RPG)

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
MNWT
001 Admirer

Re: Fallen Realms (Forum RPG)

Postby MNWT » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 am

(This isn't a western rp. It's post-apocalyptic. You didn't seem to understand at all. It's fine by me that you're leaving. Your character's dialect was off, and you were adamant on having an actual gun. Tempted me to just drop out, glad you did in my place.)

Samantha watched as Mathew and Maylin returned to the base.
"If you hide your true self behind a mask, eventually you'll have worn the mask for so long that you'll forget what lies underneath."
-MNWT

Need members!
Forgotten Crusaders: http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18602
Fallen Realms: http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20095

Manicdude
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Manicdude » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 am

(Agreed, I wanted to gouge my eyes out too. I mean, did I do a bad job explaining everything? If that's the case, I feel like an idiot, but if not, then I'm fine.)

Mathew and Maylin returned. Everyone was tired and it was getting late. The group decided to take watches through the night while the others slept.
In order to survive in this world, I have put on armors of a false self. As utterly foolish as it may sound, the reality is that I am fearful of having the real me be rejected by those around me so I don this facade of a fake persona. Although wearing this fabricated armor, I am actually exposing the weak nature of my defense. I feel like a matryoshka doll, being just a small doll trapped within several larger fake shells. The problem with hiding behind this fake identity, is that I have worn it so long, there is nothing beneath. It has been too long since I have been myself. I cannot recall who I truly am.
What are you waiting for? Hug me so tightly that these matryoshka shells shatter. Smash them, tear them, and rip them off for me, all these armors that I'm wearing. Break them all and let me be myself.

MNWT
001 Admirer

Postby MNWT » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 am

(Nah. It just takes a bit of deductive reasoning. A soldier shouldn't be surprised to see another armed person, especially if they just saved their life. They should be relieved, not nervous or unsettled. In a world of humanity vs Chaos, humanity stands united, and shouldn't be cautious of other soldiers.) (With nobody else here save you and me, I'm going to focus on studying again. If somebody joins, I give you leave to write with Samantha if needed.)

When morning came, Samantha was on watch. She decided to check the camp for a rations unit. She was thankful when she found one. Having a rations unit meant they could turn magic into food, and not worry about starving. Samantha pulled the lever three times and created enough food for the three of them. She carried the food and went to go wake Mathew and Maylin.
"If you hide your true self behind a mask, eventually you'll have worn the mask for so long that you'll forget what lies underneath."
-MNWT

Need members!

Manicdude
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Manicdude » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:53 am

(I lolled when I realized we haven't written anything for this, and it's been like a month since diplomas were over. Whoops! Oh well, I don't mind letting this die. If somebody wants to join, I'll come back to it. If not, I'm taking this world and just writing with it myself. New characters, new ideas, same concept.)
In order to survive in this world, I have put on armors of a false self. As utterly foolish as it may sound, the reality is that I am fearful of having the real me be rejected by those around me so I don this facade of a fake persona. Although wearing this fabricated armor, I am actually exposing the weak nature of my defense. I feel like a matryoshka doll, being just a small doll trapped within several larger fake shells. The problem with hiding behind this fake identity, is that I have worn it so long, there is nothing beneath. It has been too long since I have been myself. I cannot recall who I truly am.
What are you waiting for? Hug me so tightly that these matryoshka shells shatter. Smash them, tear them, and rip them off for me, all these armors that I'm wearing. Break them all and let me be myself.

Crossfire
001 Enthusiast

Postby Crossfire » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm

(Hey uh, is this forum still open lol -_- cuz i dont mind getting involved?)
Fantasy Of The Mind

MNWT
001 Admirer

Postby MNWT » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm

(it's more or less dead. I think manic is writing on his own with it. I'm not sure exactly,)
-MNWT

Need members!

Manicdude
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Manicdude » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm

(I don't mind if its brought back to life. I stopped writing on my own really, there just isnt enough time in my day for it anymore, so whatever happens to this rpg happens. Of course I've found that misunderstandings can cause a lot of grief and I'm not the best at explaining things clearly, because of that there have been a few problems with this rpg. I'll try to keep the rules clear and bring up anything that seems out of place.)

Previous

Return to Forum-Based Games