Alien-Killin' Fun!!! - Version 1.1 Released!

For completed games made with 001.
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Re: Alien-Killin' Fun!!! - Version 1.2 Released!

Postby Wonderland » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:11 am

I could probably add a zoom in and zoom out button or something like that.

A new update is up, adding a couple of buttons in-game that lets you zoom the camera in and out. I think I'll consider this complete for now, but I may still make updates if given feedback.
Last edited by Wonderland on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Kuresu

Re: Alien-Killin' Fun!!! - Version 1.1 Released!

Postby Kuresu » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:44 pm

It's not a bad game, good for simple, mindless fun, but I had some problems with it. Maybe if these are fixed in a future version I can enjoy the game as it's supposed to.

The camera angle is kinda problematic sometimes, but it's understandable why it is as it is, otherwise the sprites would look weird, so I'll let it slide.

It's nice to have a lot of weapon options for the player, but I couldn't use most of them because of the lack of ammo. Aliens drop their weapon instead of dropping ammo, and that causes the player to have a massive amount of the same weapon but no ammo for them.

The maps are usually boring and repetitive, usually consisting of mazes and corridor that look all the same to me. Maybe changing more drastically the walls textures to give some change to the player (yes, I know it's supposed to be inside a spaceship, but you can easily make each stage take part in a different section of the ship) and putting more objects to make the maps feel less empty.

Oh, and the Ray Gun pickup sprite is WAY bigger than it should, this I'll count as bug, but it can be easily fixed I suppose.

I'm just criticizing because I want to see the game improve, so it can reach it's full potential! Hope you don't get mad at me or anything. :)

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Re: Alien-Killin' Fun!!! - Version 1.1 Released!

Postby Wonderland » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:30 am

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for playing! :D

Previous

Return to Completed Games