I'd like to play your iOS/Android mobile games made with 001

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
dariusguerrero

I'd like to play your iOS/Android mobile games made with 001

Postby dariusguerrero » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello! I've been using the search function dozens of times for the steam discussions and this forum, and I haven't found any published mobile games using this engine. Anyone here have completed games for iOS/Android I can play?

Admin? Why was this moved to General Discussion? This was in the 001 Game Creator section when I first posted it. I don't think it would be appropriat ehere.
Last edited by dariusguerrero on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

epsilon017
001 Subscriber

Re: I'd like to play your iOS/Android mobile games made with

Postby epsilon017 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Unfortunately, mobile functions; especially the touch screen have proven to be difficult in terms of making a game with good controls (I know this from experience). So, I can't really say I'm surprised that you aren't coming up with any results for mobile games.

I have *on the side* been working on a prototype for a turn-based text RPG, with the intent of including an Android port. But again, it's only a side-project, and not something that takes priority for me.
Defenders of Sol (Demo): http://engine001.com/games/Defenders%20of%20Sol_3083.htm

I really have no idea what I'm doing.

AnvilHouse
001 Support

Re: I'd like to play your iOS/Android mobile games made with

Postby AnvilHouse » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Alright I just want to clear something up...yes mobile control interfaces work no problem

sat down and made one using the simulate control option in interface sprites in a few minutes :P

I had moved the topic as it didnt quite fit the section it was posted in, really we havent had people request games that much so it was a head scratcher! XD

Now as for mobile games there are probably a few out there, but most of the time they are just built as .exe by people (which I dont get since some options are better as mobile titles)
Your best bet might be over at the discord (i think i saw you ask there once) heck if anything I bet a couple people might even be willing to adapt their games as mobile if you ask
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

Return to General Discussion