Engine takes ages to load/test games at times

Have any questions in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

If you are getting an bug or error, please report it to the Bug and Error Reporting forum section instead.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.
skullboy99
001 Enthusiast

Engine takes ages to load/test games at times

Postby skullboy99 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello. So recently I bought a new keyboard, and I've noticed that sometimes the num/caps lock LED's will stop working which isn't too big of a problem for me, but it seems like every time it happens, it drastically slows down 001's performance. It could take a minute or two to simply test my game. I'm assuming it has something to do with the keyboard?

RamchuK_Ntertainment
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Engine takes ages to load/test games at times

Postby RamchuK_Ntertainment » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:53 am

Hardware and other software utilize the same CPU and RAM, thus interference is very possible (though not probable), but this is not a 001 issue to the best of my knowledge. Your issue sounds like a potentially corrupt keyboard driver; try a fresh install.
Travesty: 3D Survival - WIP >>> Forum Topic
University of Washington (BABA)
-REGT- Ramchuk Entertainment Games Team
Strategy/Action/Adventure
Copyrighted©2008-2017

Return to Technical Support Questions