How to use gestures?

Have any questions in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

If you are getting an bug or error, please report it to the Bug and Error Reporting forum section instead.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.
Invader Vyx

How to use gestures?

Postby Invader Vyx » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:27 pm

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make gestures work, and I have scoured the wiki, the tutorials on the site, and the forums for any mention of how they work to try to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have found nothing, and thus I have narrowed it down to one of two situations: either no one knows how gestures work, or everyone does and I'm just out of the loop.

I can apparently set them up just fine but when testing, the game doesn't register them at all. Is there a control that causes the system to begin tracking the gesture? Am I just setting them up wrong? I am the confuse. Can someone PLEASE explain how to make gestures work? I would be eternally grateful.

Return to Technical Support Questions