Medevil RPG game

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Jegar
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Medevil RPG game

Postby Jegar » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 pm

[Guess not]
Name: Makeerl
Character:Peseant
Weapon:Pick Axe
Armor:Basic shirt and pants.
Items: Small sack of recently mined copper
Health:20%
Magic:0%
Money:1

[My guy is pretty much a NPC]

Makeerl comes out from the clearing after taking a piss only to find a game standing over a girl screaming. "Well my day just started to suck." He moaned out as he prepared to run.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:05 am

"hurry up and fight" i mutter while looking up and seeing a ragged looking man in a tree "erm scuse me but do you know the way to lirigon" i ask

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:24 am

"look no one has to fight you could just let me past I have to find my friend, I don't know what your problem is but I've got nothing to do with it" Mearad stare met his "please"
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

Jegar
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Jegar » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm

[Patato you talking to me? If so]

"I don't know the way sorry. Look I am gonna get out of here before that wizard sees me."

Makeerl turned around and bolted through the bushes back to his village.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 am

never to be be seen again or so cadvan hoped [cadvan's a jerk :lol: ]

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 am

ll
Last edited by Predator King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:01 am

Don't be rude to him. Seriously.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Seeing cadvan in danger she jumped on the back of the strange man she was fighting with early on "stop it! calm down can't we talk about it" she said as the man was running around
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 am

"manwench" i mutter falling to the ground "right in the groin"

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 am

"are you alright" she said still holding to the man with a hammer
Quiz results:

PreviousNext

Return to Forum-Based Games