Medevil RPG game

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Re: Medevil RPG game

Postby Pablo mpg » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 am

Thalador hopped onto a tree. he was watching the scene from above. then came a snapping sound. the tree suddenly fell down nearly hitting the arguers.
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 am

As a man fell out of a tree on top of them throwing her off of the mans back on to the ground
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

"help me" i moan

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 am

"oh right i forgot here" she handed him a healing herb "I hope this helps"
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:39 pm

"thanks, who's this guy that fell out of a tree just now?" *nudges thalador*

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Thaldor plays opossum hoping they won't notice the steady rise and fall of his chest

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

mearad stood over him pokeing his face then she noticed he was breathing she pointed it out to cadvan then put her hand over his mouth and held his nose "now we wait"
Quiz results:

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Thalador Jumped and ran right in their faces.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am

"hey wait up we're not going to hurt you" she said rubbing her nose because he knocked it when he got up.
Quiz results:

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:14 am

"speak for yourself he could be a spy" i say drawing my staff

PreviousNext

Return to Forum-Based Games