Medevil RPG game

Play all sorts of non-001, forum-based games here, from complex role-playing ones, to simple counting ones.
Forum rules
This section is NOT for games made with 001 - please use the Games section.
Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Re: Medevil RPG game

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:50 pm

"Im just gunna turn around before i see something i dont wanna see" she said stroking the goats
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Name:Dilm
Character: Brute
Weapon: Yé olde Wooden bough club, lifted over one shoulder
Armor: Pants, Shirt, Straw hat
Items: A catapillar
Health: 150%
Magic: 100%
Money: 2 Goldcoins pocketmoney

Dilm was just walking around some green land with no known sense. Suddenly he saw a couple of people burning each other and some goats.
"Hey there! What are you doing?"
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

Pablo mpg
001 Admirer

Postby Pablo mpg » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

Thalador watched themn burn the decoy. he was safetly leaving almost out of sight.
Last edited by Pablo mpg on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.
Need A topic Necromanced? I wanna be that guy.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 am

"well he is outta sight now"said mearad still stroking the goat's head when she saw a brute running over to them she held her staff very tight now as the brute said "hey there! What are you doing?" since mearad was not very good to talking to strangers she thought best to keep her big mouth shut for once.
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Dilm looked at the girl, who didn't make any sound.
"Hi! Whats going on?" He asks.
"Hmm.. Hello! I'm Dilm, has something happened?" He asks again.
"Greetings! My name is Dilm! ..."
He was a bit confused.
"Wuzzap? Uhmm..... Who was that guy burning and running away?.... Hello...Hmm.... ... Hi there!.... Is that your goat? Oh Sorry, are you naturaly mute?" (Mhh... I don't know what "Stumm" in english means>_<)
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm

seeing the man trying to make contact she gave in "Ermmmm...... hi, no the goats are not mine, i don't know who the man is and i'm not mute i just say the wrong things alot and get into trouble" she smiled
Quiz results:

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am

Dilm smiled too.
"Oh I see!"
He looked around.
"Hmm.. Do that goblins usually use goats as ride mount? And since when they wear helmets and lances?"
He points on a weid looking goblin knight that seems to sprint at the group of people.

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm

" I'm have no idea, but i hope he is not going to attack us" she said holds her staff so hard her knuckels went white.
Quiz results:

Previous

Return to Forum-Based Games