MOBA

Discussion pertaining to resources, stories/characters and gameplay ideas in this forum dedicated to games that are just a faint glow.
Forum rules
Do not create a topic offering to produce resources. Click here for the reason.

Please use above resources section of site so everyone can have access to the resources you create.
Vertex101

MOBA

Postby Vertex101 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:11 pm

i was subbed for this engine awhile back but lost my job but now that i have got a better one now i have resubbed and was wondering a couple things would it be some what easy to make a moba style game using this engine ?

noeneto123
001 Support

Re: MOBA

Postby noeneto123 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:06 am

Online games require a deep knowledge of online mechanics, you can surf P2P demo or MMORPG DLC to see how it works, but the online logic is pretty simple: there are events that are needed to be used by clients to send information to server (parameter variables) and there are events that the server can send information (parameter variables) to a specified client (client ID) or to all (client ID = 0). All you need to do is work with those kind events to spawn actor around clients and make all the game works! If you need some specific help, you could use the forums, I'll try my best to help when I can! :)

Return to Resource, Story and Level Design